Wednesday, July 29, 2009

swaps

woo hoo, got one button working. I joined 2 swaps. A piece of work - someone in the group sends you fabric and what type of block they would like and the size. this time it's a wonky log cabin 12 1/2 square. i can add whatever fabric i want except vintage (which i don't have - works for me) and black. no problem. this is for August, and on flickr several people have already finished. gotta get this one done before saturday or on sat night.

the other one is doll quilt swap 7, i've been drooling over these swaps for a while and finally got a chance to join. my partner likes the same colors/style that I do so it shouldn't be too crazy hard to make something she will like. i think I will like working on smaller quilts, so I can get something done from start to finish.

pictures coming soon!
and hopefully the DQS7 button. it's good to belong :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena