Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wow...i've been awol for a while...

I'm baaacck... hope someone notices... Ive been a little busy and self absorbed I guess. we had our vacation and our room is gorgeous now. i feel like a grown up (finally at almost 50 yrs old) we have actual matching dressers and an organized closet. no more dumping grounds for our room. gonna have a nice relaxing beautiful bedroom to retreat to when needed. love the wood floor until lucy (our little dog) gets excited and wants out in the middle of the night. all I hear is click click clickity click till i get out of bed and let her out... crazy.

also, attended a quilt retreat in temecula and have some pics to share, but they are on my blackberry and somehow I've forgotten how to upload from there again, so they are on facebook instead.

got two swaps out in the mail...one for the doll quilt swap and one for " a piece fo work" where one member sends fabric to everyone and what kind of block they want.

AND i had surgery yesterday to remove 1/2 my thyroid and a nodule since the needle biopsy came back with "bad cells" now they will do a full biopsy, but I won't know how results until at least next week. so you should see me more in the next two weeks since I will be home for a change...

thinking happy thoughts and looking forward to getting lots of sewing done and enjoying my time off as much as i can. will post pictures tomorrow hopefully

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

I noticed. :-) I'll be thinking good thoughts for you, and I hope you hear good news next week.

grammatrish said...

oh thanks! i thought i was gone so long I would just be talking to myself! thanks for the good thought too.

Quiltingranny said...

I always notice when you are gone! I will keep you in my prayers Trish, I know what it is like having to wait! I for one, have missed you!

 
Designed by Lena