Thursday, April 30, 2009

swaps mailed

Annie and my up-cycled apron are in the mail. I dropped them off at the post office today. should arrive at their new homes Sat or Monday. I'm not a good swapper in the "extras" department. I forgot to even include a little notecard! i get so wrapped up in making sure they go out by the deadline I forget all the extras like wrapping it in tissue even. oh well, I hope that my swap partners like the apron, or annie so much they won't care. I did include something extra that I make not related to the swap at all, but something pretty and useful.

well onto the swap, disappearing 9 patch. I'm gonna get started early so our swap mama has plenty of time to put everything together!

i'll post pics once my partners receive their goodies.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena