Friday, April 10, 2009

happy friday

well it's been a quiet couple of days, I went to carlsbad and stayed with my sister and her husband wed and thursday night. I had to deliver some workshop materials to a conference for work in san diego, so what the heck a little time off was good. I've been working on more eggs and birds, I left a few eggs at my sisters -hidden of course. I wonder how long it will take her to notice.

I mailed the aprons today, finally. sorry it took me so long.

I've been working on my annie doll too, she's a lot smaller than I imagined from the sample photos. she's coming along, I'm stuffing her now.

I'm going to see the red sox tomorrow night, GO SOX, at angels stadium. my brother is taking me and he's a huge angels fan. oh well, i love my red sox, can't get me to switch.

gotta go blog surfing and check out all my blog friends and see what you guys are up to.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena